MEMBERSHIP: Full Member
Western Sydney MRC (WSMRC) is a community based not-for-profit organisation established to support newly-arrived migrants, refugees and diverse communities to reach their full potential.
Its Objectives are as follows:
- To ensure the quality of Western Sydney MRC services and programs through the efficient and effective management of the service and its projects;
- To develop and promote the role of Western Sydney MRC to diverse communities in the Liverpool and surrounding areas;
- To promote the principles of access and equity for diverse communities;
- To identify and promote the needs of particular disadvantaged groups.
Western Sydney MRC’s services includes:
- Provide practical information and referrals.
- Help build diverse community knowledge and skills to access services and settle in Australia.
- Support the development of practical skills though our group activities and casework.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to make new friends and build relationships.
Contact Western Sydney MRC:
108 Moore Street, Liverpool NSW 2170
p: 02 8778 1200