MEMBERSHIP: Associate Member
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services is a leading not for profit community organisation, providing high quality learning, engagement and employment opportunities for their local communities.
They do this by:
- Offering lifelong learning, education, training, learning pathways and youth services.
- Supporting individuals and families to engage with local communities and settle into the broader community.
- Connecting, responding and adapting to community needs.
- Continuous improvement and co-designing programs/activities with local communities.
- Partnering with other organisations.
- Staff as a community of learners connected to professional networks and best practice.
Contact Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services:
239 Station Road, Melton,
p: 03 8746 1000