SydWest has exciting opportunities to be a part of SydWest’s dedicated NDIS Individual Support Program Team throughout Greater Western Sydney. You will provide SydWest clients with a high level of care, support and community engagement.
- Delivering personalised one-on-one support in line with the Care Plans
- Assist participants access and participate in their communities
- Support build participants capacity and ability to live as independently as possible
- Providing personal care, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming
- Undertake domestic duties which includes light housework, laundry assistance and meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living & support duties such as shopping & transport
For more information click here