The IGNITE Facilitator will support passionate entrepreneurs to start new businesses or strengthen existing ones. The IGNITE facilitator will work individually with each entrepreneur, to tailor an eco-system of support for each venture to ensure businesses meet Australian regulatory requirements, are viable, sustainable and have growth potential.
- The facilitator will support up to 30 active entrepreneurs at any one time. The facilitator will help entrepreneurs start new or strengthen existing businesses. This will be accomplished by forming strong trusting relationships with the entrepreneurs, their partners and the stakeholders that support them. Outcomes include the establishment of 20 businesses per 100 referrals.
- Engage with local communities, businesses, Chambers of Commerce, Educational and Finance Institutions, SSI case managers, and all other relevant organisations to create referral pathways and systems for passionate entrepreneurs into the initiative.
- Establish a business ecosystem of support for each venture and connect entrepreneurs to expertise. This will include developing links to a resource pool for product development, financial management, marketing and promotion, regulations and compliance and any business support required.
- Identify and source the necessary resources to successfully execute business plans for Ignite entrepreneurs to access micro loans and finance. This support may include private sector stakeholders as well as stakeholders internal to SSI.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with a diverse and wide-ranging group of stakeholders. These stakeholders will provide expertise and support and can include members from the private, corporate, agricultural, business, academic, community and government sectors
For more information click here.