The key role of the Support Worker is to provide support to NDIS funded participants, promoting choice and control and assisting participants in achieving their personal goals. This support worker is needing to speak Mandarin to be able to communicate with the participant.
- Provide high quality support to participants who range in levels of need
- Adherence to service agreement requirements of the funded package & meeting of deadlines
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal staff and external agencies
- Keep accurate and up to date documentation
- Able to work independently within the community or the participant’s home, reporting after each shift using ‘Microsoft Teams’ App and Deputy App
- Support participants to achieve positive outcomes of their personal goals as stated within their NDIS plan
- Participate in corporate and community events
- Other tasks as requested by the manager
For more information click here.