COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- The Australian Government has released a collection of resources for the general public, health professionals and industry about coronavirus (COVID-19), including translated resources. Click here to see more.
- The Victorian Government has COVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes factsheets and promotional materials. See more by clicking here
- See Translated Queensland Health resources by clicking here
- NSW Health has in-language resources here and more resources here
- Polaron is offering translations of a basic set of instructions on the corona virus prevention in over 20 languages. These have been developed for the Australian communities, based on advice from the Australian government. They can be printed or included on your website, newsletter or other electronic formats. Other languages and more extensive resources can be ordered on request. All translations are NAATI certified and made in Australia. Click here to see more.
- Ethnolink language services has a list of translated resources here
- The Australian Red Cross has resources including poster of some simple steps to reduce the risk, available in community languages. Click here to see more.
- ColourCode is hosting translated information on their website here