SCoA member, SSI, has a number of vacancies for suitable candidates, as follows:
- Property Officers to assist in securing housing for clients under the Humanitarian Settlement Program, in both Coffs Harbour and Armidale;
- A Linker to work in the Ability Links NSW (ALNSW) program, supporting people with disability, their families and carers to live the life they want as valued and equal members of their community;
- A Case Manager to work in the Humanitarian Settlement Program at its Armidale office;
- A Case Worker for the Multicultural Permanency Support Program, Out of Home Care in Sydney;
- A Project Change Specialist to manage the implementation of their permanency support program to strengthen SSI’s capacity to meet the new permanency reform initiatives from July 2018.