Legal Aid ACT is running a number of free information sessions in 2019. They will all be held from 9:30am-11:30am at the Legal Aid Office (2 Allsop Street, Canberra City). If you have any questions or would like to RSVP to any of the sessions, click here.
The sessions are as follows:
- Thursday, 9 May: Humanitarian Visas – Onshore and Offshore
- Thursday, 6 June: Partner Visas and Family Violence
- Thursday, 4 July: Visa Cancellations on Character Grounds & Citizenship Matters
- Thursday, 8 August: Family Reunification and Partner Visas
- Thursday, 12 September: Judicial Review of Migration Decisions
For more information, click here