Become a member today and join Australia’s leading settlement agencies to help ensure the best possible outcomes for migrants and refugees settling in Australia
By joining SCoA you will join a network of organisations committed to an equitable, respectful and inclusive Australia where effective settlement outcomes provide every opportunity to fully participate in society.
By becoming a member you will strengthen the settlement sector’s influence and have access to the following range of member benefits:
SCoA will ensure you keep up to date with the latest policy developments and settlement sector news through our regular member communications:
- Regular advocacy and news alerts so you can stay on top of public policy developments;
- Regular Settlement e-news to keep you across of events and news in the settlement sector;
- Member briefings on priority and emerging issues;
- SCoA submissions on relevant issues emailed directly to you when we submit;
- Access to our Innovation Centre and Policy Hub to help share the latest thinking, innovation and best practice from across the sector.
Have your voice heard
- Provide input into our advocacy work and policy submissions through regular member consultations;
- Meet with SCoA Executive and staff to discuss shared policy and advocacy priorities;
- Collaborate in sector wide initiatives and join SCoA advocacy on the issues that matter most to you;
- Vote at SCoA General Meetings, and nominate a representative of a member organisation for membership of the SCOA National Executive (full members only).
- Receive discounts to attend SCoA events, including our International Conference and training opportunities;
- Participate in our member consultations and hear the views of others in the sector.