Released in May 2016, the National Settlement Services Outcomes Standards have been developed by SCoA following extensive consultation with the settlement sector. The National Settlement Services Outcomes Standards are designed to:
- Ensure consistent and high quality settlement services are provided across Australia;
- Strengthen service delivery, client outcomes and impact;
- Encourage and stimulate continuous improvement, innovation and best practice;
- Provide a tool for organisations to use in periodic review of their service delivery; and
- Provide an impetus for capacity building within agencies and across the wider settlement sector by linking standards to training programs.
The National Settlement Services Outcomes Standards are available below: