Stories of achieving new Australians
Business Connect Multiculturalism
Starting an Enterprise
The Mulberry Project
- Employer Partnership Program
- Professional Immigrant Association(s) partner network, and
- Developing an online resource hub for newcomers to enhance their capabilities.
- Build stronger, more diverse teams
- Enhance their leadership training for high-potential staff members
- Help their staff gain coaching experience both within and outside their organisation
- Find new and diverse sources of talent at a lower cost
- Achieve their community engagement and diversity & inclusion objectives
- Build their brand as a responsible corporate citizen
- Build their association’s profile among newcomers, employers and key stakeholders
- Access tools, information and training resources on job seeking, resume writing, Australian workplace culture, interview pitfalls, etc.
- Access resources to help run their association and support their members
- Participate in networking and other events that can help their members become job-ready and connect with potential employers
- Be a part of a growing community of leaders and partners to further develop their leadership skills, sharing learnings and benefit from the expertise of others
- Represent their association and serve as an expert on immigrant employment at policy consultations and in the media
- Advertise their organisation and event on Kaleidoscope Initiative’s website.
- Access to online hub of resources, information and business support services,
- Networking opportunities to connect with professional immigrant associations from their professional, cultural or linguistic background
- Networking opportunities with potential employers through jointly-held events, and
- Opportunity to participate in a Pilot Mentoring Program later in 2018 where they would be matched with a professional in their chosen field and possibly from their own cultural and/or linguistic background.
Stories of Making Australia Home
SCoA member, Sydwest Multicultural Services has created an inspiring book which shares the stories of some of Australia's newest citizens. Exploring themes of employment, education, health, social engagement, family and many more, this collection of stories is a message of hope and a celebration of all that Australia stands to gain by welcoming refugees and helping them settle.