17-Nov-2016 - Each year hundreds of representatives from civil society gather at the ACOSS Conference to engage in a meeting of minds. The ACOSS National Co..
25-Oct-2016 - http://ncldconference2016.dss.gov.au/ The National Centre for Longitudinal Data (NCLD) is convening the Longitudinal Data C..
What are the benefits of being a member of SCOA?
SCOA offers a strong voice for settlement service providers across Australia, lobbying government to influence settlement policy.
Being a SCOA member provides you with the opportunity to:
• Inform the development of SCOA’s policies and positions;
• Receive updates on policy, events, issues and other things of interest;
• Participate in SCOA’s teleconferences, webinars and meetings on policy, service and research issues;
• Provide input into a SCOA’s reports and submissions; and
• Make contributions to our regular e-newsletter highlighting the work of settlement providers across Australia.
click question link to close